Children's Swimming Lessons
Our lessons offer the beginner the following guaranteed quality standards:
- Maximum of 4 pupils for any 1 class
- 30 minutes of productive swimming
- Early emphasis on developing water confidence.
- Teachers in the water (for beginners)
- Supportive environment for welsh first children
- Fun and enjoyable lessons
Trinity Saint David University - Carmarthen
We offer group Swimming lessons in Trinity Saint David University's newly refurbished 20 metre pool. We have exclusive use of the facility on Monday evening, Friday evening and Sunday afternoons, where we offer fantastic, fun and friendly lessons. Lessons are between 4pm-7.30pm or 1pm-7pm.
Advanced Class - Trinity Saint David University - Carmarthen
We offer advanced lengths classes at Trinity Saint David throughout the week. The pool is 20 metres long and offers excellent development for our swimmers once they have mastered the basics. We develop a range of skills including mini polo!, rookie lifeguard, flip n fun, synchro and competitive skills workshops.
Sessions are available at 6pm on Sundays and 6.30pm on Monday or Friday evenings.